0 of 5 questions completed
Modern Manners Quiz
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Hmm, this is not a good score, do people avoid you on the street?
- Start researching ways you can improve etiquette – ask friends if you have bad habits they have noticed.
- Invest in an etiquette book – we have a good one called “Etiquette Secrets” and can send you two free chapters to get you started.
- If you want to make a definite change, take the online course now for $49.95.
Oh dear, this is not a great score, were you surprised? You have a couple of options:
- Soldier on, it’s not important to everyone to have good manners, (we are being sarcastic).
- Keep an eye out for others who hold the door for others and everyone loves, chances are, they have great manners.
- If you mean business, take the online course.
- Alternatively, enter your details below and we will send you two free chapters of “Etiquette Secrets”.
Question 1 of 5
1. Question1 points
In Australia, we walk on the footpath on the …Correct
Question 2 of 5
2. Question1 points
It is not good manners to walk around with headphones onCorrect
Question 3 of 5
3. Question1 points
When eating, drinking or smoking, a civilised personCorrect
Question 4 of 5
4. Question1 points
When your phone rings in the company of others you shouldCorrect
Question 5 of 5
5. Question1 points
Is it acceptable to ask for cash as a wedding gift?Correct