0 of 5 questions completed
Dining Etiquette Quiz
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Hmm, this is not a good score, action is required. You have a few options:
- Start researching ways you can improve your table manners.
- Invest in an etiquette book – we have a good one called “Etiquette Secrets” and can send you two free chapters to get you started. Please click below.
- If you want to make a definite change, take the online course now for $49.95.
Oh dear, this is not a great score, were you surprised? You have a couple of options:
- Soldier on, it’s not important to everyone to have good manners.
- Ask your friends if they have noticed you licking your knife. Have they stopped inviting you to dinner because you are ghastly at the table?
- Stop taking clients out for meals until you get this sorted – you could be losing business every time you wash down your meal with a swig of wine (while your mouth is still full, this is a turn off, who is that busy)?
- Start reading, enter your details below and we will send you two free chapters of “Etiquette Secrets”. It might not be dining etiquette but it will get you on your way.
Question 1 of 5
1. Question1 points
When dining out somewhere nice, a good tip for navigating the table setting is:Correct
Question 2 of 5
2. Question1 points
It’s acceptable to use your mobile at the table if everyone else is doing itCorrect
Question 3 of 5
3. Question1 points
When invited to a friend’s place for dinner, should you expect the hosts to open the wine you brought along?Correct
Question 4 of 5
4. Question1 points
The bread and butter plate is always placedCorrect
Question 5 of 5
5. Question1 points
During the meal it is good manners to pause for conversation every:Correct