0 of 5 questions completed
Dressing The Part Quiz
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 5 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Hmm, this is not a good score, action is required. You have a few options:
- Start researching ways you can improve your business etiquette.
- Invest in an etiquette book – we have a good one called “Etiquette Secrets” and can send you two free chapters to get you started. Please click below.
- If you want to make a definite change, take the online course now for $49.95.
Oh dear, this is not a great score, were you surprised? You have a couple of options:
- Soldier on, it’s not important to everyone to have good manners.
- Keep an eye out for others in the work space who hold the door for others and make other good decisions.
- If you mean business, take the online course.
- Alternatively, enter your details below and we will send you two free chapters of “Etiquette Secrets”.
Question 1 of 5
1. Question1 points
When dressing for an occasion a stylish person will:Correct
Question 2 of 5
2. Question1 points
A gentleman keeps his jacket buttons fastened when seatedCorrect
Question 3 of 5
3. Question1 points
What is the definition of Black Tie and from what time should it be worn?Correct
Question 4 of 5
4. Question1 points
A lady may wear a hat insideCorrect
Question 5 of 5
5. Question1 points
A well dressed person will wear a belt if there are belt loops.Correct