SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAMS
Enrol your child in July School Holiday Program - Personal Development + Etiquette Course. Led by Anna Musson, Australia's leading etiquette expert from The Good Manners Company. For primary school, ages 7-12, we welcome boys and girls to learn how to be the best version of themselves.
Students will learn:
- MODERN MANNERS
- SPEECH + PUBLIC SPEAKING
- DINING ETIQUETTE
- PERSONAL INTRODUCTIONS
- PHONE + NETIQUETTE
Includes: A free copy of 'Etiquette Secrets' by Anna Musson Lunch Workbook + Materials Certificate of Completion
Register your details here as there are strictly 25 places.
MANNERS MAKE MONEY WORKSHOP SERIES
Etiquette isn't just about fancy walking and knowing which fork to use. It's about making a guaranteed great first impression on a new friend, colleague or client. It is the foundation that solid business relationships are built on which is crucial to the success of any organisation.
The Good Manners Company are happy to announce upcoming business etiquette workshops that are open to individuals in Sydney CBD. This is your opportunity to access tailored corporate courses for a fraction of the price lead by Australia's leading etiquette expert, Anna Musson.
The first of a three part series, this workshop will restart your journey as a polished and impressive individual who is able to wow clients and ensure success.
In this 2 hour dynamic workshop, you will learn:
- Best practise - how good manners are good business
- How Manners Make Money introduction
- Business etiquette faux pas to avoid
- Personal Branding + Introductions
This workshop will equip you with essential skills to be the best version of yourself both personally and professionally. Come along with a friend and colleague and find out the hidden etiquette secrets to strong business relationships.
Date: June 2018 TBC
Register: Once the date is confirmed you can register via this link.
If your team members are client facing and you would like to empower them will all the skills for success, the one day Etiquette Masterclass is the perfect compliment to technical and sales training.
What will participants learn?
- How modern manners are the new differentiator
- Business Etiquette : introductions, communication
- Professional Image : the dollar value of a personal brand
- How to dress for the next level of success
- Dining Etiquette over a meal (meal additional cost)
- Hosting meetings, dinner events and functions
- Personal presence and deportment at work and home
- Mastering the Business Function
- Faux pas to avoid for each scenario
Frequently asked questions
How long is each course?
Courses are up to 1.5 hours in duration with the exception of Dining Etiquette which is best within 2 hours, where possible.
How Many Participants are in Each Course?
The courses are best suited for 6 - 20 people as a workshop and can be adapted for keynotes or larger groups in theatre style or conference settings.
What is the Cost?
We structure our fees based on the number of participants and time. We have special rates for one session, half day, full day and keynotes, please get in touch to discuss details.
What is included?
Each participant will receive either a workbook, e-workbook or handout to aid learning. We also have a state of the art evaluation form and follow-up system to embed learning.
Who should do this course?
These courses works especially well for the following:
- High performance teams
- Professional development programmes
- Teams dealing with high net worth individuals or companies
- Induction program attendees
- Team members seeking professional development
- Sales executives looking for an edge over competitors
- Customer/client facing team members seeking polish
- Support staff seeking polish and professional development
- Anyone looking to for increased professionalism and confidence dealing with clients or senior executives
- Teams with a declining standard of dress or conduct